Equipped with independent inductors all plates the Glem induction cooktop can be used simultaneously with an overall maximum power of 7000W.
The control panel is easy to use with each cooking zone provided with a timer that can be programmed up to 99 minutes.
The timer switches the zone off at the end of the set time and produces a short sound to announce that the cooking cycle is complete.
Glem GLIND64B 60cm Induction Cooktop
- German made ceramic glass top
- Stainless steel front safety frame
- 9 Stage cooking settings Cooking Zones
- 2 x 2000W zones - Front Right and Rear Left
- 2 x 1500W zones - Front Left & Rear Right
- Total maximum power 7000W
- Cut Out Width (mm) 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm) 490 mm
4 BOOST ZONE COOKTOP
Boost functions allow for rapid water boiling or fast heat such as for searing meat. F
RONT STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
Protects the cooktop from any accidental contact from a pot or pan.
Have full control, set the timer to start or finish the cooking process.
An important safety feature that prevents any accidental operation of the cooktop. Feel secure knowing that the cooktop is safe even when not being used.